Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANGELA

ANGELA

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-04-11

R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre Empty
PostSubject: R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre   R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 am

I'm sure hope that many of you have had the awesome experience of going to a "Rockin' On Heavens Door" show..... as I have, several times now to be precise and that is not including Richard Atkins's fantastic ELVIS Show; which is a "treat" to see. Well, all I can add is that once again, we had a ball-Craig Jamie and myself...... it was a fantastic night out cheers cheers cheers .the whole cast bringing their own special element to the night making it one I'm sure glad we did not miss. If you have never been to one of their shows..try not to miss it next time its anywhere near you..you will not be disappointed cheers cheers Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Angela xxx sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre   R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:47 am

Hey Angela, yep it is a fantastic show. For me Richard Atkins & Steve H are superb and I'm not just saying that coz they're friends of mine I say it because they are genuinely excellent performers Richard's tribute to Elvis is spot on & he deserves all the credit he gets as he has worked damn hard to be where he's at now, same goes for Steve. with his Eddie Cochran/Elvis. Anyone who hasn't seen this show yet then all I ca say is . . . . . . . WHY?????? Go see at asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre   R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:51 am

I agree Angela - It's a superb show and one everyone should make the effort to see. Richard Atkins and Steve Hallidays 'Elvis In Concert' show is Excellent too! I've seen both shows several times now and always come away thinking how fantastic they are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre   R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.O.H.D Show at Swansea's Grand Theatre
Page 1 of 1