Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darren and Eddie P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey

Tracey

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Well, just got home after a looong drive back from seeing Daren and Eddie at the Sun Inn in Weymouth, Its the first time Ive met Darren! he is one crazy lovable guy Smile I also got to meet Pete and Sue, lovely couple thanks for your hospitality.

The gig was fantastic, and sounded great, I'd like to say I'd love to have been able to see a lot more, but the venue was packed and I had to keep tabs on my seat lol! everyone had a fab time, loved the costume changes Smile sorry I had to retire at 1am guys. you did Elvis proud and Im proud of all 3 of you!!

PS Eddie, I saw the eye to eye Wink

PS Darren, your a lovable crazy dude Wink
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Hey Tracey, I was so happy & honoured that you came all that way to see us!!! I was so excited meeting you for the first time, also it was great to meet your partner Mike. I was so pleased you enjoyed yourself, you are a special lady! XXX
Also I would like to say a big thankyou to Meaty & Sue for their wonderful support & kind words, Meaty you are a legend dude!
I applaude Ed for his G.I set & Vegas set as it was an excellent top notch tribute & Meaty sang 'Way Down' & joined in with myself & Ed with 'Trilogy' & he was also excellent, a star!
Well done guys!

Last edited by DARREN H on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jim santana

jim santana

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Well done guys glad you had a great night.
Cheers
Jim Santana
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimsantana.co.uk
Tracey

Tracey

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:29 pm

It was worth the sitting their in pain Jim, but Im sure we got food poisining too from the salmon in the chippy pale
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:35 pm

GLAD IT WENT WELL GUYS, JUST SORRY WE COULDNT BE THERE WITH YOU, MAYBE NEXT TIME EH..

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm

well what can i say but a massive thank you to Mr P for picking us up and not only taking us to porthcawl but also to see him and the mad one at weymouth what a couple of fantastic E.T.A's , Also it was great to meet the lovely Tracey and her partner Mike only sorry we never got the chance to chat but these two guy's kept getting up to sing how strange lol P.S. they let me sing a song how cool is that
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Thank you so much Trace , pleased you noticed i had been working on the eye contact thing Smile it is really hard for me but i am getting better , so pleased you enjoyed the night and i am honoured you rate us highly enough to travel such a long distance to see us Smile i am always here for both you and Mike all you need to do is call Smile

Thanks also to Meaty and Sue , you are real friends , there is nothing i would'nt do for you both Smile was nice to have your company , and i thought you sang brilliantly on the Friday and Saturday night bud , your improving all the time , and you are worth your place with the rest of us , so no more putting people on pedestals .... ok Very Happy

Lastly thanks to Daz , a legend and a great friend , never a dull moment although he can be tiring Laughing Laughing totally deserves his chance with Doug , for the simple reason he is a top notch performer , thank you mate for allowing me to be in your show Smile
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:31 pm

EDDIE P wrote:

Lastly thanks to Daz , a legend and a great friend , never a dull moment although he can be tiring Laughing Laughing totally deserves his chance with Doug , for the simple reason he is a top notch performer , thank you mate for allowing me to be in your show Smile
It's our show Ed!!! Thankyou for your kind words mate but there are few guys - my friends that would be just as deserving including yourself & I hope that eventually I can get you all involved in it too . . you know who you are! Wink
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 pm

DARREN H wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:

It's our show Ed!!! Thankyou for your kind words mate but there are few guys - my friends that would be just as deserving including yourself & I hope that eventually I can get you all involved in it too . . you know who you are! Wink

well maybe other peoples' time will come , but this is your time and you deserve it , i'm proud of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracey

Tracey

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Of course I noticed Eddie, I had my beady eye on you all the time, well when I could see through the crowds anyway lol! you did very well Smile
Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Tracey wrote:
Of course I noticed Eddie, I had my beady eye on you all the time, well when I could see through the crowds anyway lol! you did very well Smile

Thanks Trace , it was a pleasure to have both you and Mike there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren and Eddie P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren and Eddie P   Darren and Eddie P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren and Eddie P
Page 1 of 1