Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peter s
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 406
Age : 50
Location : shipley
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 2:12 pm

true love ways - tribute to buddy holly


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

words of love - tribute to buddy holly


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


daydream believer - tribute to the monkees


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elvis-chat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 2:26 pm

well i got to say Darren is SH** HOT at Buddy Holly , and should be one of the top Buddy Holly tributes in the buisness , blows me away everytime
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 2:29 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
well i got to say Darren is SH** HOT at Buddy Holly , and should be one of the top Buddy Holly tributes in the buisness , blows me away everytime
Why thankyou Eddie P, that means so much coming from my bestist buddy! Wink x
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 2:35 pm

DARREN H wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:
well i got to say Darren is SH** HOT at Buddy Holly , and should be one of the top Buddy Holly tributes in the buisness , blows me away everytime
Why thankyou Eddie P, that means so much coming from my bestist buddy! Wink x

your welcome , i only speak the truth and straight from the heart , and your Buddy Holly would take some beating
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 3:51 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:
well i got to say Darren is SH** HOT at Buddy Holly , and should be one of the top Buddy Holly tributes in the buisness , blows me away everytime
Why thankyou Eddie P, that means so much coming from my bestist buddy! Wink x

your welcome , i only speak the truth and straight from the heart , and your Buddy Holly would take some beating
Thanks again ole Pal, do you know a few years back I auditioned for the west end musical "BUDDY" & basically I was told that if I'd played guitar a little better then I would have been chosen for the part, I went away devasted, still haunts me now! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 3:54 pm

yes you have told me that story before , i supose it's inderstandable but still a bitter pill to swallow Sad
Back to top Go down
tutt

avatar

Number of posts : 971
Age : 56
Location : Lincolnshire UK
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Great stuff Daz, it is the 1st time i have heard you singing Buddy stuff & i must agree with Eddie, you r a true tribute doing Elvis or Buddy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Thankyou Tuttster, I appreciate that mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
jim santana

avatar

Number of posts : 587
Age : 48
Location : Wakefield
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm

superb Buddy but the daydream believer is awesome aswell you are a talented guy mr bones.
Cheers
Jim Santana
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jimsantana.co.uk
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Not bad, not ba ddddddddddd, at all my mate, Words of love is awesome! Not the biggest B H fan mind you, but, you nailed it my mate. Your Micky dolenze, thinks thats his name is brilliant too! Wolf Pirate
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 pm

llonewolf13 wrote:
Not bad, not ba ddddddddddd, at all my mate, Words of love is awesome! Not the biggest B H fan mind you, but, you nailed it my mate. Your Micky dolenze, thinks thats his name is brilliant too! Wolf Pirate

Cheers Wolfie! . . . Think you mean Davy Jones as he sang that one, Mickey sang I'm A Believer! Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
peter s
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 406
Age : 50
Location : shipley
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm

i think there all rubbish

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elvis-chat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm

peter s wrote:
i think there all rubbish
OH SHOCKS NOT AGAIN! I TOLD YOU BEFORE PETER, I WILL NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM YOU AGAIN! YOU SAID IF I LISTENED TO YOU THAT THEY WOULD BE GOOD! FOOHEY!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
tutt

avatar

Number of posts : 971
Age : 56
Location : Lincolnshire UK
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:48 pm

peter s wrote:
i think there all rubbish

Peter clean yer ear lugs out mate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 6:59 pm

jim santana wrote:
superb Buddy but the daydream believer is awesome aswell you are a talented guy mr bones.
Cheers
Jim Santana

Well thankya mr Jimbo, glad you liked 'em! cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Fri May 09, 2008 8:44 pm

i have had many chats with Mr P with regard to your buddy holly tribute please don't take this the wrong way, i think your elvis tribute is fantastic particularly the the 68 comeback but mate your buddy holly is absolutely awsome too, that early stuff is taylor made for your voice keep it coming
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Sat May 10, 2008 3:25 am

petemoore(meaty) wrote:
i have had many chats with Mr P with regard to your buddy holly tribute please don't take this the wrong way, i think your elvis tribute is fantastic particularly the the 68 comeback but mate your buddy holly is absolutely awsome too, that early stuff is taylor made for your voice keep it coming

Thankyou so much Meaty, how could I possibly take what you have said the wrong way! I am glad you like both my Elvis & Buddy Holly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Sat May 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Davey Jones, the english one, derrr, me was wrong again.... me is silly.....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Sun May 11, 2008 4:01 am

llonewolf13 wrote:
Davey Jones, the english one, derrr, me was wrong again.... me is silly.....
That's why we luvs ya Wolfie coz of your silliness! cheers Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
elvis777.com

avatar

Number of posts : 271
Age : 109
Location : ESSEX
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Sun May 11, 2008 7:31 pm

HI M8 I AM LOOKING FOR SONGS OF ME TO PUT ON A CD BUT SO FAR CAN NOT FIND ANY THAT SOUND GOOD ENOUGH TO USE YOUR BUDDY IS FANTASTIC IF IT WAS ME THEY WOULD BE ON MY CD M8 WELL DONE YOURS PAT THEKINGSKING
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elvis777.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Mon May 12, 2008 3:57 am

elvis777.com wrote:
HI M8 I AM LOOKING FOR SONGS OF ME TO PUT ON A CD BUT SO FAR CAN NOT FIND ANY THAT SOUND GOOD ENOUGH TO USE YOUR BUDDY IS FANTASTIC IF IT WAS ME THEY WOULD BE ON MY CD M8 WELL DONE YOURS PAT THEKINGSKING
Thankyou for your kind words Pat, I do have some Buddy Holly tracks on my cd but maybe I should add a few more! Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Mon May 12, 2008 12:12 pm

MAYBE ???? no maybe about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Mon May 12, 2008 1:26 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
MAYBE ???? no maybe about it Smile

Ok Ed I will definately put some more on my cd! lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 pm

that is a must old chap
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   Thu May 15, 2008 1:55 am

petemoore(meaty) wrote:
that is a must old chap

Ok mate, consider it done! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!   

Back to top Go down
 
Darren H - non Elvis sample tracks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Palindrome sample!
» Kutless.
» Sample of New Stryper song!!!!!!
» Wicked Maiden samples of ALL tracks
» Disciple B-Sides

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elvis-Chat :: ELVIS-CHAT :: mp3-
Jump to: