Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun Micheals

Shaun Micheals

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi all

Myself and Tess went to see Daniel last night and had a fantastic night. Daniel did 4 costume changes, Jacket/ Trousers for his first set where he sang a mixture of early rock n roll such as mean woman blues, party and Movie songs such as rockahula baby and the one he nails everytime c'mon everybody.
Mr Motown Lional did a fantastic job as compere, warming the crowd up, which proved to difficult at the start.
Daniel then came out in his 68' leathers and songs such as rubberneckin, in the ghetto, heartbreak hotel medly and one he did for the first time trouble/gutiarman, and finished off with an excellent rendition of if i can dream.
Then it was bingo time(got real tense)Dan then did two costume changes in his last set, first the tassle then the chain, the highlight of that set was Hurt(fantastic) and American trilogy. By that time Daniel had them in his hand. Great to see Julie, Dave and Rachy, Ray and Kat, Kev and his better half and his next door neighbour. Brilliant night

Shaun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaunmicheals-elvistributeartist.co.uk
kevin king

kevin king

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:41 pm

HI ALL GOT TO AGREE WITH SHAUN DANIEL CRAIG WAS BRILLIANT WITH A GREAT MIX OF SONGS HE AS A FANTASTIC VOICE , AND LETS NOT FORGET Mr GRACELANDS ON THE LIGHTS JOB WELL DONE MATE CHEERS KEVIN KING
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:57 pm

ha ha ha cheers kev yep daniel is a fantastic eta and more should see him xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://elvispre.com
tutt

tutt

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Mr Garaceland on the lights ey, the Lincolnshire sausage has competition lol!
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 pm

never between us tutt as we know the value of the word friend
Back to top Go down
tutt

tutt

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:03 pm

gracelands wrote:
never between us tutt as we know the value of the word friend

Very true Dave, no comp between us me old yorkie bar, just fun & laughter cheers
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 pm

always mate aint that the truth xx sausage man xxx
Back to top Go down
tutt

tutt

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:16 pm

gracelands wrote:
always mate aint that the truth xx sausage man xxx

That is funny you calling me that, coz 1 of my 1st jobs when i was about 14 was making sausages for the local butchers shop.
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:38 pm

ha ha ha ha ha un real mine to kershaws butchers oakenshaw ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
tutt

tutt

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm

gracelands wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha un real mine to kershaws butchers oakenshaw ha ha ha

Can't remember what our butchers was called, it was a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

walk a mile in my shoe walk a mile in my shoes we made sausage singing the blues walk a mile in my shoes ha ha ha go on tutty xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:52 am

i used to make them as well up to award winning standard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 am

pork and canabise was my fav got disquolified carn't for the life of me undersrand why the judges said that they gave them a real buzz eating them affraid affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:04 am

ha ha ha ha ha go on meaty mine was pork and finger ends i cut my bloody fingers that mouch i once was making pork pies and was cutting the crap of the bones and sliced the end of me thumb of and guess what it went in the mincer with the rest of the pork yum yum yum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club   Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Craig at the Swillington Miners Welfare club
Page 1 of 1