Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fox gig review, last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

fox gig review, last night Empty
PostSubject: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 pm

first off, i just want to say a really really big thank you to my friends Pete and Ingrid who made me and the white wine monster so welcome at their lovely home, mean Chilli Ingrid hun, and a quick helo to three legged Harry, Fly and Zig and Zag. and a beautifull saussage and egg butty too, mmmmmmmmmm.. heaven Wolf Growl

The Fox, proper old local, fantasic pub, great clientel and what do they get rewarded with... Me.. lol!
it was roasting in Lye yesterday, and i'd decided to wear the black leather, ah well, portable sauna time, i just pity the poor sods who sit to close to the microphone, free showers of wolfy sweat,, eeeeeee, not nice bounce
And here, what a microphone, Pete, oh by the way, you guys will probably know him more as Croonerman, anyway, he graciously let me use his retro microphone. all the way thru my rock and roll set, using the mic and the stand like a pole dancer would, very provocotive, even if i do say so myself.
I opened up with The Teddy bear don't be cruel medley, sweated even more into Mess o the blues, gyrated thru The girl next door in fact i blasted out twenty two classics from the fifties and sixties.
Note to self.. must cut down that set, fifty two minutes of high octane rock and roll, mind you, it worked three pairs of knickers thrown at me to wipe my brow, all nice red thongs too Cool
nobody booed me off, and at one point i even faintly heard what i thought was a ripple of polite applause, so i thought ok, go and cool off, them give them the really long set., the Vegas years. Wolf Growl

Pete and Ingrid meanwhile ran an excellent karaoke, wipping up the locals nice set up bud, you two run a good show Wolf Growl
On with the fringe, scramble into the white boots, off we go......
i have to appologise, i had no idea that last set was one hour and twenty minutes long Rolling Eyes no wonder i croaked thru tomorrow never comes , mountain, if i can dream and trilogy... silly old sod.
mind you i was a good wolfy, i never once sat on strange womens laps, chased women into the other room, kissed almost every woman in the place or changed any lyrics what so ever Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
so over all, no one asked for me to leave, the gaffer never threw me out, and none of the locals punched me on the nose.... mmmmm, result, maybe i'll get asked back again Wolf Growl
Back to top Go down
Young Elvis

Young Elvis

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm

sounds great dude. awesome
Back to top Go down
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Er.... more importantly did the wine monster live up to her reputation or did she let us girlies down.

We need proper reviews Wolfie, not an account of someone singing.

How many bottles did Sue drink, what type of wine, and could she still stand up at the end of the night.

These are important issues and I expected a more in depth review from you.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Wolf Growl Wolf Growl

Anita
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am

Wolf Growl , she was exeplary hun scratch think i must have took the wrong woman with me lol! , probaly only a couple of bottles of Blosom hill loopy juice. but yes, she held up the girls side for all of you lol! Wolf Growl
Back to top Go down
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 am

yiparooney I knew she wouldnt let us down

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Anita
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:00 am

well done wolfy lad Smile
Back to top Go down
croonerman

croonerman

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 am

Well now here's the truth ha ha. It's probably (is) one of the best nights the Fox had ever seen. Yes, the wine monster devoured the loopy juice by the score along with Ingrid and her cider, Baileys and red wicked's (jesus). Now on to the show, Wolfie and Sue are two of the greatest people you could ever spend time with. We had a blast. Yes Wolfie, we were told yesterday that you splashed Yvonne with all your sweat and topped her wine glass up; if you remember Yvonne is the woman that you chased into the ladies (truth) Ingrid's friend with the pink shoes, remember!!!!!! Brill singing and fabulous sets even the three knickerless girls loved every second. The boss, Sheila, has told the locals "he'll be back".........even the women (and blokes) that you sat on and those that you kissed and chased outside are looking forward to seeing you again.

Just to say once again thank you folks for the best night for a long time. Will let you know how much was raised for the charity.

Love to Sue, Blue, Sky and Lady. Speak soon mate, take care buddy

Pete and Ingrid (sorry mate the truth had to come out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! , i was tired when i wrote the review. Embarassed did i kiss blokes as well Rolling Eyes ah well, the king did love evrybody, just carrying on his marvelous legacy of love for all sexes lol! , thats why my mic went blank for a couple of seconds then, when i went into the ladies lol!
loved every minute of my weekend with you guys that talk funny in Lye, bounce bounce bounce , was on a high all yesterday, dogs loved it, they got a two hour walk out of it Wolf
Thanks my bro for making me and Sue so so welcome I love you thats a big hug from us two to you two scratch now that got confusing, too many two's Wolf Growl
Back to top Go down
Gracelands

Gracelands

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:59 pm

well done wolfie x
Back to top Go down
http://elvispre.com

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Cool review yet again!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fox gig review, last night   fox gig review, last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fox gig review, last night
Page 1 of 1