Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine

charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King Empty
PostSubject: Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King   Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:44 am

Thanks to my beautiful and wonderful future wife Joyce she pointed out I left Grandparents United in the e-mail still. I'm so so sorry I left that in there. This whole show is to raise money for Alzheimer's Association.

Not sure if you know but my Great Grandfather had it when I was little and I and my family had to help take care of him til it got to bad and we had to put him in a nursing home and then later a hospital.

My grandmother was also head of the Alzheimer Unit in Louisiana at the Heritage Mayor in Abbeville, LA. So when Alzheimer's said we could raise money for them I was in tears!

Pink Caddy Girls tell me there is only a few VIP Passes we are giving out FREE with purchase of Advance ticket of $30!

The buzz around Memphis this is thee event to see during Elvis Week 2008! I like to thank Mr. Glenn for donating his theater and Profound Sound for running the sound for this show.

My biggest thanks is to Dwight, Ted, Will and Rhinestone Revival, Pink Caddy Girls and all the special guest that have helped me get this show going! And also to the Sponsors of the show!

Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King Memphi11

***Now an official benefit for The Alzheimer's Association***

BACKSTAGE PASSES and MEET & GREET for the REFLECTIONS during show for the first 50 orders.....ONLY A FEW BACKSTAGE PASSES LEFT!

Don't miss this show in Memphis during ELVIS WEEK !!!!

Get your tix N O W...and show your support for charity just like ELVIS did ...make ELVIS PROUD !

This is the place to be....DON'T MISS IT !!!!

Call NOW

Date: August 13, 2008
330 Beale Street
Memphis, TN

Doors Open: 7PM
Showtime: 7:30PM (or little after)

TICKETS: $30 in Advance!!!!!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! BEFORE ITS TO LATE! TO ORDER TICKETS CALL 1-866-295-7191 or mail@pinkcaddyentertainment.com

There are special guests too!
Mrs. Marion Cocke (Elvis' Personal Nurse)
Tripp (Former Elvis Radio DJ on Sirus)
Love Me Tender Store Products !
Back to top Go down
http://tributesradio.com

Alzheimer Fundraiser - Reflections of the King
Page 1 of 1