Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....

Go down 
+2
mike nova
anita
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 pm

WOW WHAT A NIGHT WE HAD, A FANTASTIC TURNOUT AND ELECTRIC ATMOSPHERE ALL EVENING.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO STEVE CAPRICE, DARREN H, MIKE NOVA,ANDY MORGAN,ANDY WOODWARD,SCOTT HAYWARD,DEAN MACK,EDDIE P,MARC GEORGE AND PETE MOORE THEY DID ELVIS' MEMORY PROUD AND IN THE PROCESS RAISED £500 FOR DEAN MACK'S CHOOSEN CHARITY, VELINDRE HOSPITAL IN CARDIFF WHICH IS A CANCER TREATMENT HOSPITAL SO WELL DONE GUYS YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK cheers cheers

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK NADINE FOR LETTING US HOST THE EVENING AT THE BRENTWOOD HOTEL SHE IS TRULY ONE IN A MILLION ALWAYS GIVING HER TOTAL SUPPORT TO ANYTHING INVOLVING ELVIS.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO CAME AND SUPPORTED THE EVENING IT WAS A BRILLIANT NIGHT AND EVERYBODY COMMENTED THAT THAY THOUROUGHLY ENJOYED THE EVENING...

I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY SEVERAL OF THE GUYS AND NADINE TO TURN IT INTO AN ANNUAL EVENT AS THE EVENING WENT DOWN SO WELL WITH EVERYONE, EVEN THE GUESTS IN THE HOTEL CAME IN AND PAID TO JOIN IN THE EVENING AND WERE CONVERTED INTO LOVING THE KINGS MUSIC AS WE DO BY THE END OF THE NIGHT AND PAID THE GUYS SOME REALLY NICE AND DESERVED COMPLIMENTS... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Well done to all sounds like a fantastic night cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Thankyou Jules & Avril for putting the whole thing together, it was a fantastic night full of Elvis! What mad made the whole weekend special for me was meeting all the guys again & also meeting some new ones (Johnny Elvis). Also I met Jules & Avril's two children & I must say what beautiful kids they both are & I applaude you both!!!
All the guys were outstanding & really did do Elvis proud byond a doubt!!!
Just like to say a special hello to . . . . . . . . .
SUPER MIKE NOVA!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:17 pm

wow what a night big thanks what can i say you were all stars a big thanks to jules and avril for setting it up guys we have to do this again
good to see the guys again i think only now i am coming down
cant wait to see the footage Question Question
Back to top Go down
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Really pleased that the event went well.

Thank you to Jules and Avril for arranging the event and to the ever hospitable Nadine for allowing you guys to stage the event.

But thanks also to the guys who gave their time and love for what they do to making the event a success.

Porthcawl and the Brentwood are both fabulous places in their own right and very welcoming venues. Sorry we couldnt be with you guys but well done to you all and see ya in six weeks.

A very fitting event on a poignant anniversary, well done guys and girls.

Anita
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Wolf Growl , me thinks i missed a great one there guys and gals, ah well, lets hope it's not to long till the next one Wolf Growl
Back to top Go down
mike nova

mike nova

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm

fantastic night, well done to all guys.you were all fab.thanks to jules and avril for putting this on,you did a great job.

it was great to see many friends again and enjoyed doin my set for a lovely crowd.

i caught evryones set bar Daz,sorry mate i was gettin ready to follow you....but i caught the final number and you sounded great my crazy friend.
{hows the back?}.....

i for one will be back to support jules and avril if this turns into an annual event.

see you all again next month
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:52 pm

well what a night ,a big big thank you to Jules & Avril for allowing me to sing (lol) at your charity night is was great to meet up with some old friends and make new one's all the E.T.A's where on top form .Hope this becomes an annual event, look forward too meeting up with you all in September p.s Wongy is hard at it learning her Welsh so should be fluent in fowl language by then lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 am

REALLY GLAD YOU GUYS ENJOYED YOURSELVES IT WAS A PLEASURE TO HEAR YOU SINGING THROUGH THE DIFFERENT ERAS...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: jules and avril   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 am

Yes my bro what an i say brill night and all etas that took part done us proud and cant wait till the festival speak soon bro ring you later ta for good night jlie x
Back to top Go down
Dean Mack

Dean Mack

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Wow what a night. Easily the best organised Elvis event i have ever seen or been a part of. Cant wait till the next one. It was great to meet up with all the guys again, all were on top form. A great night was had by all
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
jim santana

jim santana

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Well done guys glad everything went well and you did the king proud.
Cheers
Jim Santana
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimsantana.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm

thank you for asking me to be part of such a lovely evening , everyone loved the night , and there were a lot of happy faces through it all , thank you to Jules and Avril for setting it up , and thanks to Nadiene who as to be one of the most lovely people i have ever met , she treats us all so well and nothing is to much trouble for her boy's Smile

If i'm wanted i will certainly help out again , yoru all legends and a credit to Elvis's memory , but i have to sress ...... IT'S NOT A CULT ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:52 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
thank you for asking me to be part of such a lovely evening , everyone loved the night , and there were a lot of happy faces through it all , thank you to Jules and Avril for setting it up , and thanks to Nadiene who as to be one of the most lovely people i have ever met , she treats us all so well and nothing is to much trouble for her boy's Smile

If i'm wanted i will certainly help out again , yoru all legends and a credit to Elvis's memory , but i have to sress ...... IT'S NOT A CULT ! Very Happy

Yes we both must stress that . . . . . IT'S NOT A CULT! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:57 pm

DARREN H wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! unlike Jim Santana he is most definatley A CULT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:03 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! unlike Jim Santana he is most definatley A CULT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

YES EDDIE . . . . HE WILL ALWAY BE . . . . . . A CULT! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Somers

Paul Somers

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

The words spreading JIM
Paul LoL
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-somers.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Paul Somers wrote:
The words spreading JIM
Paul LoL

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JD

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 pm

wow what a nite a BIG BIG THANK YOU AND WELL DONE TO AVRIL AND JULES you done a brill job WE DIDN WANT IT TO END xx

ALL THE ETA'S WERE ON TOP FORM WELL DONE TO YOU ALL

DEAN WORE HIS NEW SUIT YOU LOOKED AMAZING

OUR EDDIE FAB AS ALWAYS

AND MIKE NOVA BRILL

I AT LAST GOT TO HEAR SCOTT SING WOW YOU JUST BLEW ME AWAY SCOTT

ANDY W THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES JUST DONT NO WHAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN YOU SIT ON THE EDGE OF THE STAGE

A BIG THANK YOU FROM LYNNETTE TO MR KING...WHO WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN AND MADE SURE HER DRESS WAS IN PLACE EVERY TIME SHE GOT UP TO DANCE
AS YOU ALL NO SHE'S NOT ON THE INTERNET SO SHE WANTED ME TO TELL YOU YOU WERE ALL AWSOME.
AND SHE WANTS TO THANK DARREN FOR THE GAME OF POOL

MRS KING HOPE YOUR HEAD IS BETTER WE HAD SO MUCH FUN YOUR MAD

IT WAS NICE TO SEE CAROLE OF THE SITE THERE DONT SEE MUCH OF HER.

NICE TO SEE ANDY M WIFE CAROL AND AS ALWAYS MAM AND DAD

JUST HAD A GREAT NITE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

SORRY IF IVE LEFT ANYONE OUT

OH DEAR I DID LEAVE SOMEOME OUT OUR FAB PETER (MEATY) AND HIS LOVELY WIFE SUE OH COULD I FORGET THEM SO SORRY IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN AND LYNNETTE SENDS HER LOVE .X

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Sounds like a fab night - well done all involved! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:15 am

JD wrote:
wow what a nite a BIG BIG THANK YOU AND WELL DONE TO AVRIL AND JULES you done a brill job WE DIDN WANT IT TO END xx

OUR EDDIE FAB AS ALWAYS

AND MIKE NOVA BRILL

ANDY W THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES JUST DONT NO WHAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN YOU SIT ON THE EDGE OF THE STAGE

A BIG THANK YOU FROM LYNNETTE TO MR KING...WHO WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN AND MADE SURE HER DRESS WAS IN PLACE EVERY TIME SHE GOT UP TO DANCE
AS YOU ALL NO SHE'S NOT ON THE INTERNET SO SHE WANTED ME TO TELL YOU YOU WERE ALL AWSOME.

OH DEAR I DID LEAVE SOMEOME OUT OUR FAB PETER (MEATY) AND HIS LOVELY WIFE SUE OH COULD I FORGET THEM SO SORRY IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN AND LYNNETTE SENDS HER LOVE .X

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 pm

DARREN H wrote:
JD wrote:

OUR EDDIE FAB AS ALWAYS

AND MIKE NOVA BRILL

no she did'nt you fool ,you were thanked for the game of pool Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

OH YES THE GAME OF POOL! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Well Darren we all know you are the best ball handler in town.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Anita

Oh how rude am I

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm

anita wrote:
Well Darren we all know you are the best ball handler in town.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Anita

Oh how rude am I

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

You're not wrong there Anita!!! Laughing We all really missed you guys though!!! Crying or Very sad You better be there next year or else!!! : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....   ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS THROUGH THE YEARS AT THE BRENTWOOD....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next