Elvis-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about The King . . . Elvis Presley!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield

Go down 
+2
jim santana
anita
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Empty
PostSubject: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:02 am

Well I hope you guys and girls dont mind me commenting on Joes band Greendate on here, I know its not an Elvis show but Joe is one of us.

Jim and I had a good night watching the band and they covered all my favourite Greenday tracks.

Joe is a fantastic frontman, and played the part to a tee, not sure how much was the tribute aspect and how much was the real Joe lol, but he oozed confidence and charisma on the stage.

Musically the band were great and the energy they showed was superb.

I also have to add that the support band Crone were excellant again full of energy.

It was a great change for me to be able to get to see the type of music I love and an education for Jim, he knew about four of the songs but still enjoyed the show cos both bands were so entertaining.

Would I see either bands again, you bet your life I would.

It was a pleasure to eventually meet Joe and his girlfriend, and all the band members who were such good fun.

Hopefully Joe is gonna come along to the gig Jim is organising for Tracey and he may get to one of the practice nights soon.

Have a good one in Ibiza Joe, see ya when you get back.

Anita
Back to top Go down
jim santana

jim santana

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 am

Agree with pretty much everything Anita said it was a great night and great to meet joe and his girlfriend both really friendley people.The fact i was not a massive green day fan was irrelevant as i always appreciate seeing a great stage performer and thats what joe is hey i even knew about four of the songs.
Cheers
Jim Santana
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimsantana.co.uk
ANGELA

ANGELA

Number of posts : 572

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:42 am

Hi there Jim and Anita, great to hear that you had such a lovely evening Smile WELL DONE JOE AND "GREENDATE" cheers cheers cheers cheers
Angela xx sunny
Back to top Go down
Shaun Micheals

Shaun Micheals

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Excellent, well done Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaunmicheals-elvistributeartist.co.uk
diane

diane

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad oh blast crap and poo,i totally forgot about this amd my daughter is sooooooooooooo mad at me,she's been waiting to see this since about january Embarassed sorry kate! joe have you any more dates that are near by?glad it all went well though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anita

anita

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi Diane, Joe is in Ibiza at the moment, my phone wasnt charged up on Saturday so couldnt ring you and Jim never takes his out with him, it was a fab night, if they play quite locally again, we will definately go and watch them and this time I will have my phone on me then I can ring ya

You would have loved both bands, really good, and very entertaining.

Anita
Back to top Go down
Young Elvis

Young Elvis

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm

hey guys

thanks for coming was an awesome night, in ibiza now its insane but awesome.

spk to u all when i get back

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield   Greendate Show  at The Snooty Fox   Wakefield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greendate Show at The Snooty Fox Wakefield
Page 1 of 1